If you would like to request an appraisal, complete the form below to begin the process. We will be in contact soon after we receive the information.
Online Appraisal Terms
- Send a copy of the sales contract, seller’s disclosure form (if applicable), current rent roll and copy of current lease (if not owner occupied), and 3 years operating income/expense statements (if income producing property), copy of survey with legal description describing metes and bounds, along with the appraisal order.
- Real estate appraisal fees are due upon receipt.
- Appraisal orders faxed or e-mailed are not accepted until confirmation by Belote and Associates; separate from the one automatically generated when submitted.
- The appraisal assignment is not based on a requested minimum or; specific valuation, the approval of a loan or a specific event. Estimated appraisal turn around times are subject to our companies ability to obtain all the necessary information, as described above, in a timely manner.
- Overnight delivery charges are not included in the fee.
- Call or e-mail for a quote on commercial appraisals.